Thursday 19 September 2013

My Current Skin Care Routine // Cleansers - CAUDALIE & EUCERIN



The first step in my skincare routine is cleansing. I always double cleanse in the evening just to make sure my skin is free of all the make-up and 'dirt', before I begin to tone. 
The first cleanser I put to work is the Caudalie Instant foaming cleanser.
It comes with a pump which is nice and easy. It's a gentle cleanser, soap-free and great for sensitive skin.
The ingredients include grape extracts, chamomile, sage and is formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan. Trust me we're better off without those in a cleanser!
It leaves my skin clean without feeling tight. I like the fresh, light scent. It's able to remove most of my make-up on its own, but in order to make sure I've wiped away all my beauty products from the day I pair this cleaner with my Eucerin one.

The Eucerin Dermatoclean lotion micellaire 3 in 1 is my final cleansing step before I move on to toner.
Eucerin says it is a convenient facial cleanser ,an eye make-up remover and toner in one.
I would only recommend this product as the last step in a double cleanse. It doesn't seem to do much waterproof eye make-up removing. And I prefer to use more efficient toners as an excellent prep for my serum and creams. It does a good job at removing the remaining bits of my make-up. That's it.
I would not recommend a micellar water on its own for a good cleanse!
However I would use it in the morning to refresh my face before going in the shower.
Caudalie cleanser: 17 euros
  Eucerin cleanser: 12,50 euros

Which cleansers do you use at the moment?

I will be definitely buying the Emma Hardy Moringa Balm once I finished my Caudalie one. It is supposed to be an excellent balm cleanser!


De eerste stap in mijn huidverzorgingsroutine zijn de cleansers.
Ik gebruik er altijd twee 's avonds om er zeker van te zijn dat mijn gezicht volledig schoon is.
's Ochtends gebruik ik er maar één, aangezien mijn huid de avond ervoor als grondig gereinigd is.
Stap 1: Caudalie Instant foaming cleanser
Deze cleanser gebruik ik de laatste drie jaar op een regelmatige basis. Prima voor een gevoelig huidje, ruikt heerlijk en reinigt grondig.
Zeepvrij en bevat o.a. kamille en druivenextracten.
Caudalie is tegen het testen op dieren en bevat geen parabenen, sulfaten, synthetische kleurstoffen, petrochemische stoffen, ftalaten, GMO's en triclosan. Geloof me, dit zijn zaken die je niet in een cleanser wil !
In de winter raad ik een meer 'hydraterende' cleanser aan, vb. een balm. Daar kom ik in de winter nog op terug...

Stap 2: Eucerin Dermatoclean 3 in 1 micellaire reinigingslotion.
Eucerin beweert dat het efficiënt reinigt, waterproof make-up verwijdert en werkt als een toner.
Ik kan je alvast vertellen dat het niet goed werkt als een waterproof make-up remover. Tested and failed. 
Ik verkies het tonen van de huid als een aparte stap in mijn huidverzorging, omdat het nu eenmaal efficienter werkt.
Dus kan ik de Dermatoclean enkel aanraden als een laatste stap in het reinigen en niet als een reiniger en toner op zich die alles klaart...
Caudalie cleanser: 17 euro
  Eucerin cleanser: 12,50 euro

Wat gebruik jij als cleanser?


De volgende aankoop zal zeker de Emma Hardy Moringa Balm worden. Dat schijnt een heel goeie cleansing balm te zijn.

Ik hou je op de hoogte!

No comments:

Post a Comment