Sunday 22 September 2013

Healthy Sexy Hair - Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner


This leave in conditioner must be my favourite one up to date!



What does it promise: 

 Infuses hair with Soy and Tri-Wheat proteins to reconstruct, moisturise and protect hair from environmental stresses.

- Provides lightweight moisture

- Helps prevent static electricity

- Detangles hair

I have very fine hair and although I use a conditioner on a daily basis, I still need a leave in one, because my hair is a tangled mess if I don't use it.
I'm happy to say that this product delivers what it promises!
It leaves my hair silky and moisturized. During the day I can comb through it more easily. I use it after I showered on towel dry hair.

Healthy Sexy Hair - Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner, 250 ml - 14,50 EUR

Do you use a leave in conditioner?

 

Deze leave in conditioner is het vermelden waard!

Wat belooft het: 
  Doordringt het haar met Soja en Tri-Tarwe-eiwitten, hydrateert en beschermt haar tegen milieu-invloeden.
- Zorgt voor lichtgewicht vochtinbrenging
- Helpt statische elektriciteit voorkomen
- Ontwart het haar

Ik heb fijn haar en hoewel ik dagelijks een conditioner gebruik, is dat niet voldoende om mijn haar gedurende de dag doorkambaar te houden.
Dit product doet wat het belooft.  Mijn haar voelt minder droog aan en is overdag een stuk makkelijker te ontwarren.
Een aanrader voor fijn haar!
Ik gebruik het na het douchen op handdoekdroog haar.
Het ruikt lichtjes naar kokos, een verfrissende geur.

Healthy Sexy Hair - Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner 250ml - 14,50 euro

Gebruiken jullie een leave in conditioner?

No comments:

Post a Comment